If you have any questions that are not fully answered below, or that you are confused about, please don't hesitate to send us and email email@example.com or give Tony a call at 385.335.2920. Also check out our video page to learn more.
1. How do I know the depth of my well? Click link for a full description
2. What's the maximum diameter of the well pump, how much room do I need? Our pumps need a 1 3/4" clearance.
3. Do you ship free to any state?
Shipping is free to any state except Hawaii and Alaska. If your order from these states there will be additional shipping charges applied.
4. Can this pump be used to pump more than just water?
We have had customers who are into prepping for apocalyptic type scenarios who order pumps in order to pump gasoline out of abandoned stations etc. Our pumps are of course not designed or intended for this purpose, but may have many applications besides just pumping water.
5. Can the length be adjusted if I order the wrong length?
The pump can easily be shortened, but not lengthened. If you order a pump that is too short, we will be happy to exchange it for you, but you will need to cover shipping charges to return the pump, and to have a new one sent out. Check out our video page to learn how to shorten the length.
6. If my pump has a problem what should I do?
If your pump does not work for any reason, please let us know. We will walk you through potential trouble shooting, and if needed send you out a completely new pump. We want every customer to be completely satisfied.