1 gallon of water / person / day is the common standard for water storage and it is often recommended that you have 2 weeks worth of water in storage. That means you want to store 14 gallons of water for each person in your family!
- Long Shelf Life: Shelf life is important. When Aquamira is used, the water storage can have a shelf life up to 5 years!
- Stronger: Bleach and iodine are common oxidants to use when treating water, but Aquamira is a stronger oxidant. It has a greater pathogen killing power, which helps ensure safer drinking water.
- Reliable: Pesky slime build up in the storage containers can cause a lot of issues if a disaster strikes. Aquamira helps prevent slime build up, leading to a more reliable way to store your water.
- Quality Taste: Sometimes stored water can develop a funny taste, with Aquamira that is no longer an issue. It not only enhances the taste of the stored water, but it also kills bacteria that cause odor.
- Convenient: The durable boxes are compact and easy to carry. This leads to convenient storage, as well as making it so the boxes can be stacked on one another.
This Kit Includes:
10 x Heavy Duty Stackable Water Boxes
10 x Multilayer-Laminate Mylar Bags
1 x Aquamira Water Treatment (treats up to 60 gallons)
1 x Water Filling Hose and Attachments
1 x Instruction Sheet
- Box Dimensions: 10.5"x10.5"x15"
- Weight: 17.5 lbs