New and Improved StableHeat Fuel! (50% more efficient!)
Emergency cooking fuel with the shelf life to match your food storage! Storing enough fuel to cook your food storage is so simple with Emergency Zone's StableHeat Fuel Storage Sets! Made with clean burning fuel (diethylene glycol) the set can be used both indoors* and outdoors. Complete your home storage by adding this fuel storage set!
*Use in well ventilated area on heat-resistant surface. Do not use near flammable objects.
- 20+ year shelf life
- Multi-Wick design for consistent and improved heat output
- Compact enough to add to survival kits & bug-out bags
- Reusable: simply put out the flames, let it cool, and screw the lid back on until next time
- Safe: fuel does not ignite unless it runs through ones of the wicks. It is smokeless, odorless, and clean-burning
- 4 Hour burn time per can
- Step 1: Remove the band and unfold the stove. The front flap is the bent plate with the logo. The bottom plate is separate with slots on three sides corresponding with the back and sides.
- Step 2: When assembling the stove for the Slots first time, you may need to push the tabs out more with a screwdriver, pliers, or knife. Bring the slots of the bottom plate in at an angle towards the tabs of one of the sides.
- Step 3: Connect the side and back flaps to the bottom flap. Flip the stove right side up.