Hypothermia is one of the deadliest killers when you are trying to survive. Whether you got lost hiking, trapped by a snow storm, or simply camping, your family deserves you to come home safe. We hope you are never in a situation where this is needed, but life is unpredictable. Disasters do happen. The best thing we can do is prepare for them.
- Protection from Elements: Whether it is raining, snowing, or simply windy, this sleeping bag is there to help. This sleeping bag will help protect you from the harsh elements.
- Superior Heat Retention: sleep and warmth are vital to our existence. A person can’t last long in harsh conditions without protection. This thermal sleeping bag can reflect high amounts of body heat. The orange exterior, will make you more visible, and it helps absorb heat.
- Durable: For a lifesaving sleeping bag, quality matters. Our sleeping bag is created with a layer of thin non-woven nylon fibers. This makes it so the sleeping bag is both tear and puncture resistant.
- Size: Nothing is worse than having a sleeping bag that doesn’t cover you. If you are facing hypothermia, you want your body covered. Have no fear, measuring in at 36” x 84”, this is the sleeping bag that'll keep you covered and protected.
- Weight and Noise: Your HeatStore Survival Sleeping Bag is lightweight, weighing in at 11.7oz! Sometimes noise is dangerous. Mylar sleeping bags crinkle, your HeatStore Survival Sleeping Bag will crinkles less
- Expanded Size: 36 in x 84 in (91 cm x 213 cm)
- Folded Size: 2 in x 9 in x 6.5 in (5 cm x 23 cm x 16.5 cm)
- Weight: 11.7 oz (332 g)
- Color: Orange & Silver
- Materials: Aluminized PET + Non-woven nylon
- UPC: 857842002545
- HTS: 9404.30.8000