Never freeze yourself into hypothermia by being unprepared for cold weather emergencies. Take control of heat loss and heat gain with the ThermaSave blanket, designed to reflect up to 90% of your reflective body heat while shutting out elements, like wind and water. The red exterior also helps absorb heat from external sources, like the sun or a campfire, and increases your chances of being found by rescuers. Its multi-layer design gives the ThermaSave Blanket the ability to stretch, making it much more tear-resistant than a standard reflective blanket.
- Protection From Elements: Whether it is raining, snowing, or simply windy, this blanket is there to help. This blanket will help protect you from the elements.
- Reversible: Regardless of what season it is, this blanket could save your life. Whether you are facing the chance of hypothermia or heat stroke, this blanket can be the thing that saves you. It can be a thermal blanket, retaining high amounts of your radiant body heat, or it can be used as a heat shield to reflect that pesky heat away.
- Durable: You don’t want something that will tear, and weigh you down. We know after long treks, you feel every pound you are carrying. Your Emergency Zone ThermaSave Reversible Blanket is tear resistant, and only weighs 3.7oz. This lightweight blanket is the perfect addition to any survival kit, hiking bag, or travel pack.
- Size Matters: Nothing is worse than having a blanket that doesn’t cover you. If you are facing hypothermia or heat stroke, you want your body to be covered. Have no fear, measuring in at 51” x 82”, this is the blanket that will keep you covered and protected.
- Noise and Rescue: In survival situations, sometimes noise can be your down fall. Mylar blankets crinkle, your Emergency Zone ThermaSave Reversible Blanket is quiet as it crinkles less. The orange and silver colors will help you stand out to potential rescuers.
- Dimensions: 51 in x 82 in (129 cm x 208 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 oz